vi

Monday, April 17, 2006

Google Calendar

Google's new calendar service looks promising! It looks good and is simple to use. They're heading straight for Yahoo Calendar and it's going to be a long fight! I'm already using Microsoft Outlook, well... not fully utilizing it's features, but using it for emails and short planners. I've tried the monthly planner feature. Update it one month, second month and then I really get bored doing it! Besides, the Outlook colors are so drab and gloomy compared to Google's calendar, which looks exciting. Although I doubt it's flashy colors will make my day look any good!!
I need a calendar to plan my life. It's a mess!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I was here and sending you all the best from The Netherlands !

7/03/2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home