vi

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Check It Out Before They Fix It!

After a month long hiatus, I am back! But I don't have the time right now to add any deep and meaningful thoughts, so I will leave you with this little "google gimmick"
Perhaps you have already seen this, so forward it to your friends!
1- Go to Google (http://www.google.com)
2- Type in the word "Failure"
3- Instead of clicking "Google Search," click "I'm Feeling Lucky."
4- Giggle
5- Spread the word before the people at Google "fix"it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello clayfuture !

Thanks for your post. In return i hope to share this quote:

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life"

Also, please feel free to come and post on my blog : dubai beach

11/30/2005 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shameful. It's still there...and I reported it. If they don't remove it then I'm going to the news with it.

Google sucks.

1/16/2006 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been there for long...I don't think they intend to correct it ( though it's a fact!!!

2/02/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Brn said...

There isn't anything to fix without completely changing the way that Google works. This happened because of liberal blogs deliberately exploiting, for good or ill depending on your political views, the Google page ranking algorithm. If you google "google bomb" you will see how this works.

4/15/2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Xxx black lingerie bondage by glue Opt-in cost email marketing lists Buy 180 count phendimetrazine 35mg allegra sms

2/23/2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home