vi

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tagged By Kaya!

A - Available or Single
Neither. I want to stay in this relationship so don't jinx it!

B - Best friend
My girl. I can discuss anything with her! :)

C - Cake or Pie
Cake anyday!

E - Essential Item
My mobile.

F - Favourite Color
Hell red

G - Gummi bears or Worms
Gummi bears!!

H - Home Town
Dubai or Sharjah... lived here all my life, so....

I - Indulgence
Regularly buying cars and tech magazines. I read them whenever I have the time, but I never quite cover them all!!

J - January or February
February! The month is shorter, plus I get this wicked pleasure of knowing that countless people born on the leap year will not get to celebrate it! Muahahaha!

K - Kids
Nope!

L - Life
Life is a bitch! Either you tame her or you get fucked!

M - Marriage
A commitment I thought I wasn't ready for, but I am now! :)

N - Number of Siblings
One.

O - Oranges or Apples
Apples... who has time to peel oranges!

P - Phobias, Fears.
Afraid of the open sea, swimming pools... I'm ok as long as I'm in a boat!!

Q - Favourite Quote
"The past is bedrock, the future is clay"

R - Reason to Smile
When she never misses a chance to hold my hand! :)

S - Season
Winter... in this country, it has to be winter. If only it snowed, only for a while...

T - Tag Three People
Ella
Shakespeara Shaira
Uaealias

U - Unknown Fact About Me
Check "Tagged by Kaya AGAIN" for this one!

V*W - Worst Habit
Has to be smoking...

X*Y - Your Favourite Foods
You can give me Daal (lentils) anytime, anyday for many many days and I won't complain! I absolutely love it!

Z - Zodiac
Cancer. Everyone loves cancerians, that's why we can fuck with your mind so easily! Ha!


BTW... Kaya what happened to the letter "D"????

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

I didn't read that...I am not tagged...loll

Good to see you posting again. Just got back from the land of desis and philipinos. All well at your end munda jee?

5/01/2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

All's well that ends well.. if it ends well that is.... :D

You're TAGGED... there's no way around it... get on it!!

5/02/2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger * said...

D=Damn
I just posted a cmment where did it go?
Well, damn it yaar.
Nobody even noticed but you. What? yaar. (said in best KARANCHi accent)
Yo woman better get you a lil more busy. Seems u got too much time on yo hands. To be noticing missing LETTERS!!!
Incidentally I hope your PUNJABI MCP thoughts regarding life do not extend to other areas of your life. So to spk.
Hell red huh?

5/02/2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger UAE ALIAS said...

U r posting again :D how is ur gurl ;)
I responded to ur tag thanks for remembering me

5/05/2007 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home