vi

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tagged By Kaya AGAIN!!!

5 Things You Don't Know About Me:

1) I give my all in a relationship. Never cheat or lie. I'm a "one woman" man!!

2) I wanted to be a race car driver! Altho my street racing days are over (I'm a safer driver now), but I'm still very good. I'll admit there are occasional hiccups of recklessness!

3) I'm very stubborn, but only sometimes. It was much worse before. Life has taught me to compromise on many things. I also had a very short temper which, thankfully, is no more!

4) I'm a straightforward person and very blunt on occasions when it comes to expressing my opinion. I don't care who you are or what you do, I'll tell it to you on your face. In fact, there are a few relatives I want to blast.... just waiting for the chance!

5) I'm a pessimist! It's better to expect the worst and receive good news than to keep your expectations high only to be let down soon after!

8 Comments:

Blogger * said...

Yup! theres a misery moany kanjoos cancerian for you.
Pessimistic to the core.
I have come across two new ones recently, and I have to say the only time they spend money is when they have specifically invested in someone, and that too emotionally.
DON'T GET ME STARTED.
But No.1 and No.4
EARN U HUGE brownie points.
Appreciated and respected.
I hate a PROMISCOUS man.

5/02/2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger * said...

OH! CLAYYYYYYY EFFFFFF(said in a irritating sing song way)

Hon! I got news for you.
You have just been TAGGED again!
hahahhahahahahahhahahaha!!!!! Im too good I tell ya.
A HATTRICK!
I kill me!

Bon Appetit!

5/02/2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Fuck.. tagged again!

5/03/2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

The glass is always half full.

5/07/2007 3:04 PM  
Blogger * said...

chup na raho, kuch to kaho
kya kehna hai
kya sunna hai
tum ko patta hai
mujh ko sunao!!!!

5/09/2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger * said...

p.s
The song is nice, but the video?
CHI CHI. Toba Toba.
Kuch sharram karro munda!
Aunty bhi yaha aati hai.

5/09/2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

hahaha... aunty is cool wid dat!!!

5/09/2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Well, I have done the previous tag now. There, happy?

5/13/2007 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home