vi

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Loving You...

Each day seems like it will never end. The loneliness stings. Even though I have friends and family, but without you I am alone. I am so used to coming to you everyday that even a day apart from you is unimaginable. You are the drug and I am addicted.

A month without you is way too long for me to bear. Come back! I miss holding your hand. We always hold hands and only let go when it starts to get sweaty! I miss the way you blow your kisses to me. I miss caressing you lips, your skin, the curls in your hair. I know you miss me terribly too. How you tell me everyday. What I wouldn’t do to have you in my arms right now even if just for a moment!
It only took me a couple of days to realize that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And it’s about time too! I know I’m right. I can feel it. I feel it everyday. You feel it too.
It’s not long now. Everything will go our way. Doors will open and we will walk through with the utmost ease.
You are so wonderful to me. I love you!

"My love for you is a journey,
Starting at forever,
And ending at never."

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...i love u toooo mwah***

6/21/2007 12:14 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

woohoo!!!! :)

6/21/2007 12:30 AM  
Blogger * said...

WAH WAH!
Bunty aur Bubbly.
Bherry noice. What you guys had a tiff, or she gone on vacation.
But looks like ur post got u some brownie points there buddy!
Sunno bohat hogiya abh. I want pictures, and I want to be invited to the shaadi.

6/21/2007 10:35 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

she's gone for a wedding!! :(
dont worry.. ur already on the list! :)

6/21/2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger UAE ALIAS said...

uh wow, I'm ZERO ROMANTIC person, but I found what you wrote is sooo touching... enshalla you will get together soon =)

6/23/2007 2:20 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

shukran uae alias! :)

6/23/2007 9:26 AM  
Blogger * said...

Your Begum has sealed your fate, you better change your blog id to Bunty aur Bubbly!
HYUK HYUK HYUK!!!!
Sunno miah. all this new fangled getting to know each other is like bullshit. You might as well do that mileage in matrimony!
So intezar kiss cheez ka ho raha hai.

6/24/2007 10:22 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

hahaha... intezaar folks-in-law ka hai!! hope they see the light of day... im the ultimate package.. all-in-one damaad!! lol :D

6/24/2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

kaya is not allowed to go to your wedding without ME! (beg, plead, whine) If you meet us together, there won't be a sane moment available!

6/30/2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Then I have to invite both of ya!! not that we might need more insanity at the wedding, but it doesn't matter now! lol :D

7/01/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Bravecat said...

Am I invited? I'm in Dubai now, ya know

:P :P

7/06/2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

When's the wedding????

Bubbly and Clay, I trust the Veuve will flow...

7/28/2007 7:35 PM  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Ohoo!

I have been gone way too long. Very sweet :) Wish you both all the best and a happy life together! Oh and happy super belated birthday.

8/29/2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

thanx shaira!!!

9/03/2007 2:02 AM  
Blogger i*maginate said...

True romantic prose - good you documented it, so you can refer to the real love you shared with your loved one at the time of the 'lurve explosion'

2/21/2008 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home