vi

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tagged... Doh!

I got tagged by Destitute Rebel. Here goes...

I am thinking about...
buying a laptop, but can't decide which one.

I said...
a lot of things I shouldn't have to someone very dear to me

I want to...
shove a live porcupine up my boss's a-hole! (I'm against cruelty to animals, but this one will be doing me a favor!)

I wish...
I didn't have to give away my pet cat. At least I found a good couple who will take care of her.

I miss...
my maternal grandparents. They passed away when I was too young...

I hear...
police sirens outside. Must be another accident... as usual.

I wonder...
If life will get any easier. I'm very tired.

I regret...
many things, but I can't tell you what they are!

I am...
a moody person. What do you expect from a Cancerian?!

I dance...
like a freak... not a good dancer!

I sing...
when I'm in a good mood... usually in the car!

I cry...
rarely, but secretly...

I am not always...
nice to people. I can be very nasty if you get on my bad side!

I write...
this blog to express myself. Although I have still not opened up completely. Perhaps it will take time.

I confuse...
some people when giving directions. They usually end up on the way back to where they came from.

I need...
a vacation. It's long overdue!

I should try...
driving on the race track. I love speed. I'm an adrenaline junkie! I will try almost anything that would give me a rush!

I finish...
almost everything I start.. usually... well mostly... I mean I get distracted easily... like right now I should be working, but I'm answering this questionnaire instead! I'll get right back to work after this... I should!

and I tag (this is the hard part who to tag)
You know what... I'm not going to TAG anyone this time. I already tagged a few people last time (actually they're the only bloggers I've corresponded with here). It's up to them if they want to do this. Just me know if you do! :)

13 Comments:

Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

Cancerian Eh!!

9/16/2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Yeah, what about it! :D

9/16/2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger * said...

This is true. Cancerians are very moody and kanjoos.(stingy.
Aww tho thweet u had a puddy tat. And you gave her away! Naughty man.

9/16/2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

wrong kaya, cancerians are not kanjoos who told you that. we cancerians are the best. ras malai eating folk are kanjoos, lol.

9/17/2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Kanjoos! ha! I spend more money on others than I do on myself! I should be a little more selfish!

9/17/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Yes.. and we're very kind and generous too. In fact, I'm donating both my kidneys tomorrow!

9/17/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger * said...

TOBA TOBA! IKK SAGIITARIAN tay teen teen Cancerians!
Haiiyo rabba mai kitthay jaawan.
Rehndo tusii okay. I know 4 of them and they are all MAHA kanjoos!

And you ClayF. Dono kidney daydo gay to phir HOW WILL YOU THINK? HUH? Kabhi socha hai? Or woh bhi mujhay bhi karnay hoga tumhaaray liye?

9/17/2006 6:27 PM  
Blogger * said...

@ D-reb: Khaanay waaley ya khilaanay waaley?

9/17/2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

agar har baat soch kay karni hoti, to phir main mun hi nahin khol sakta!! Better to start jabbering straightaway!

As for your 4 kanjoos Cancerian friends, check again! They must be Saggitarians posing as Cancerians... giving us a bad name! huh!

9/17/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger * said...

@ ClayF
na jee na.Their DOB is as follows,14th july, 16th july (2 kanjoos's) and 18th july.
We saggies are very generous.

9/17/2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Oi! This here is a cancerian blog! Don't come round here promoting your saggie ideals!! It won't be tolerated! I will complain to the High Cancerian Council of Justice and Fair Saggie-ass Kicking.

(I think I'm in star wars?)

9/18/2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

Laptop: go with anything Toshiba. Can't go wrong. I'm using mine from 5 years ago (okay... i need a new laptop too). I actually have one on the wishlist on my profile.

Adrenaline: If you're really an adrenaline junkie, here's a couple of things you should try if you haven't already: 1. Sky coaster (http://www.thrillride.com/skycoaster/skycoaster.html), or a similar ride that might be closer to you; and 2. if you are going on a race track, might as well go on a motorbike. I love cars, but they just can't match the rush of a motorbike!

I'd like to hear your tale if you live to tell it (=

9/25/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Hasina Suliman said...

ah, just a lil bit of you :)
nice thing about some blogs is the way it creates a tiny lil window to peep into others lives :) nice

11/01/2006 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home