vi

Monday, September 11, 2006

Prize Winning Photography! (Part 1)

I took these pics last year when it rained heavily a few days. I was in Sharjah and the weather suddenly changed. The clouds swept in from nowhere. Luckily I had my trusty Cybershot with me! I can't compare myself with the photography of other bloggers (like M&J), but I think it's not too bad for a first timer, eh? So what do you think? (Click on the pics to enlarge)
1. Thick clouds are blanketing the sky...
2. Dark clouds creeping in...
3. My favourite pic...
4. You can see the Eye of the Emirates (the giant wheel) from here...
5. I can't think of a caption for this one...
6. Can you see the Emirates Towers?

7. Beautiful seagulls...

8. Back in Dubai...

8 Comments:

Blogger * said...

Your pictures are wonderful.
Yes they do deserve a prize. I liked 2 and 5 bestest.
**STANDS UP AND CLAPS!!!

9/11/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger nzm said...

I like 2 & 3!

As I've said before to others - the images that you personally take are the best images of all - because they remind you of people, places and emotions that also go with the pictures - and that's priceless.

9/11/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

Thank you! (takes a bow)

Most of my day is spent in the office. By the time I leave it's already dark. I feel the best pics are those taken before sundown. So, I click whenever I get a chance.

BTW.. I have some more "prize winning pics" for part 2!! ;)

9/12/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

Good pictures, I wish the clouds would come out of the pictures and cover the sky again, I want rain.

9/12/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Yes, I also want some rain...a good downpour. We've had promises of rain now for a month, still nothing to write home about.

9/12/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

I just hope it's not as hot and humid in ramadan as it is now!

9/13/2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger flamin said...

There's always a first. These are wonderful, Clay!

9/15/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Destitute Rebel said...

You'v been tagged, check my blog.

9/16/2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home